Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 pm

IRL Name: Ben

Offline activities: Football, Kickboxing and making music

Character Name: Quagaar

Race: BE

Class: Locky Lock

Please give us a little bed-time story, what about your character, from the days it was born?:
70 levels ago in a country far far away called Sunstrider Isle a beautiful Blood Elf named Gertrude, gave birth to a Demon Spawn Warlock that she named Quagaar. Now He was always going to be a bit of a handfull he spent most of his childhood running around ghostlands casting his curses and other spells on anything he could find. Until one day when he reached the level of 10 he decided that he should channel all his power into some type of affliction to bring kaos and panic to the rest of the world. Since that day he has remained loyal to his affliction and mutalated everything in his path. He even killed his own mother by fearing her into a tree, where she hit her head and passed away. Since then the anger has built up inside him and he vowed to kill everyone and everything in his path to glory as a powerful warlock.

Please link your armoury page here: (yes my gear is awful I am working on it best i can)

What is your preferred PvE talent spec and why have you chosen it?: 39/0/22

What are the stats used most for your class?: Spell dmg atm

Please give notice of any offspecc gear here: none

Do you intend to change specc? I have been thinking of going Destruction but not decided yet

List any significant alts and give an armory link, please(name, class/spec, level): Alurya and Shämatron (my old main)

English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency out of 10:

You're playing on the net, please rate your Net Connection out of 10: Fluent english and also fluent bad english. Great net connection with 67fps and 34ms

Name your previous guilds and give a brief explanation of why you left those you spent a significant amount of time with: None with my Warlock as used to be an alt of mine

Why do you want to join Wraith? Want to progress with a guild and get to end game with them. Meet new people and make new friends along the way

What can you offer Wraith? Experience and skill. With my Shaman I had cleared all up to 4/5 MH and 4/9 BT so I am well experienced there.

What do you expect from Wraith? Fun times and alot of laughter

What is your preferred PvE talent spec and why have you chosen it?: Affliction until I hit SSC, chose it because until gear improves its best to get dmg and very mana efficient

What are the stats used most for your class?: Spell dmg and crit

List your primary and secondary professions(First Aid, Cooking, Fishing), please mention any notable epic or rare recipes: 360 Tailor and 375 Skinning

Which Attunements and Heroic Keys do you have?: Hellfire

Do you own any kind of SPECIAL BOSS PREPARATIONS? (Medallion of Karabor, Resist Gear, etc) Nope

What kind of raid experience do you have? (include any references to Pre and Post BC): I have Cleared Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, first 3 bosses in MH and first 3 bosses in BT. Pre-TBC experience. All raids up to twin emps in AQ40

How do you prepare for a raid? Make sure I have correct buff foods and pots

What addons do you use? All the usually raid addons. Omen DBM etc

What do you dislike most about World of Warcraft?: How long it takes to grind honor and the fact the PvP system sucks

What days are you available to raid (list all)?: Everyday

Have you read and understood our rules, please be sure to know these: Yes

Are you willing to speak/listen on vent whenever needed? I am indeed

Do you have any additional info you wish to share? (this is your opportunity to provide us with extra information to set you apart from other applications and cover an issue not mentioned above) As a person I am a fantastic laugh, I am always up for a laugh and a joke but at the same time when need be I can stop and concentrate at the job on hand,
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 pm

Well, Nice Apply, nice things to notice.
But.. Rogue in Your Mum Hits Hard with some SSC gear?
Shaman in ZA/TK/MH gear still in Haven?

I'd really like to know what you intend to do here.
And the gear you have isn't our level..
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:34 pm

And please, if you expect this to be your main, why are both your other characters in guild still.. I really wonder about, please give some more info/explanation on this.
Back to top Go down
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm

hey Ben =) your application seems good and you seem to know your stuff, however your gear needs extreame work and we will not stand for gearing up alts, my opinion is to maybe re-apply when you have better gear.

Gl
Tif x
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:41 pm

It also has come to our attention that you applied elsewhere with your shammy on July 24th, we're not here to gear you up.

I suggest you run away and hide behind a big tree before I eat you.
Back to top Go down
https://wraithold.forumotion.com
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Cru no need to be mean x[
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:55 pm

I'm being nice he has a chance to go hide behind a tree first Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:58 pm

I actually olny hit 70 with this character this morning I lvled 3 lvls yesterday in order to hit 70 so I can take this over as my new main. If you see my shammy or rogue in Shat you will see that they are both guildless.
Back to top Go down
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:01 pm

I would also like to add I am in this game for fun. As I am unguilded with my shaman and rogue. I thought it best to play a class that I haven't been playing for 2 years+. I want to enjoy the game. If it means playing as my rogue or shaman if u prefer due to gear reasons I am more than happy to apply with one of them
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Thanks for explaining, I'll talk it over.
About you appearing in guild, at the armory.
Back to top Go down
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Thing is your rogue + shamans gear level are really good, beyond what we currently can do, we are still trying to progress in ssc and tk we have not cleared them so you couldnt expect miricles.
Also we need your patience and understanding with an invite, we are looking for people to help us progress not get pissed off cause were not up to "their" standard or progressing as fast as "they" like... resulting in them leaving. We dont need people like that.

If you are positive your attitude doesnt fit into them categories them im happy enough for you to join on your warlock, based on your previous WoW experience.

Tif
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 pm

fair enough i'd say inv the bloke.
Back to top Go down
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:53 pm

one thing that I take pleasure in in this game is helping people progress, because I am not a loot whore and enjoy playing with people I want to help. I am clued up on boss tactics for both SSC and TK and would love the opportunity to help u guys out with things if you need them Smile
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:14 pm

I still have an issue with the gear, it's most certainly not at the level we're raiding at.
Back to top Go down
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:18 am

Gear is something I am working on I am certainly going to be far greater improved in the next week or so. If my gear is an issue and you are not satisfied with it in the next week or so then I am more then happy to leave or be removed from guild.
Back to top Go down
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:55 am

I am working on getting a piece of Merc PvP gear a day. Now I know that its not as good for PvE, but there is one of the warlock sets that ssems ok. This will be untill I make the Frozen Shadoweave Set.
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 pm

that's ok bud.
Back to top Go down
Quagaar

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 am

My main interest is helping you guys with progress so if its my gear thats letting me down i will improve it asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Application   Lock Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock Application
Page 1 of 1