Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lock builds Empty
PostSubject: Lock builds   Lock builds Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:35 pm

Afli/Demon 40/21/0

40/21/0
Main idea of this build-is a lock-DOTer with Sacrifice Succubus,which gives +15% to all shadow damage.Gear with +shadow dmagae preferable.Also some points in Unholy Power can help in grinding/farming/questing.

Afli/Destro 40/0/21

40/0/21
Also lock DOTer but with nice shadowbolt.So doting and spamming shadwbolts.Nice for instances but not so strong for farming.For mana upping use Dark Pact and Life Tap.Malediction also very nice for raids.

Demon/Destro 5/41/15
5/41/15
Nice for farming and enough nice for instances.In instances alotof tactics.
If raid need imp then summon imp,doting and spamming shadowbolts.
If imp no needed then summon felguard, sacrifice him and doting,spamming shadowbolts.

Demon/Afli 20/41/0

20/41/0
Same as previous but with afli.

Destro/Demon 0/21/40

0/21/40
Warlock like fire mage.Ofc preferable gear with fire damage.
Summoning imp,sacrifice him(+15% to all fire damage ) and attacking ith Immolate,Incinerate and Conflagrate(when Immolate Duration near end).Then again Immolate,Incinerate spamming,Conflagrate and again again again.
But this build needed atleast 900-1000 spdmgi think.

Hope i help all who will read it and open discussion about locks)
Back to top Go down
ChaosShadow
ChaosShadow

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Lock builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock builds   Lock builds Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:00 pm

my build

have my build here, just wonderin if anyone has any advice for improving it? or should i change spec entirely?
Back to top Go down

Lock builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock builds   Lock builds Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:04 pm

ChaosShadow wrote:
my build

have my build here, just wonderin if anyone has any advice for improving it? or should i change spec entirely?
IMHO if u are have points in destro fire imrpoving talents then u shud be fie mage not shadow mage)
And Shadowfury more PvP or Grinding than PvE talent.
IMHO for u better to be 0/21/40 with sacrifice imp.
Back to top Go down
Harieris
Harieris

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Lock builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock builds   Lock builds Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:38 am

If you're a lock with little spl dmg but still want to be of use in raids, this build is nice. It has impro CoW, malediction, shad embrace and imp, making the lock mainly a raid utility. The hs shouldn't be picked since most locks with 21 points in demon and 40 in affl or destro have it to get enough points for the sacrifice. Since it's affl based you don't need too high spl dmg, unlike destro. You can also pick impro succ if you instance a lot, for the cc boost. Note that this build is strictly meant for pve and could cause you trouble if you use it for questing or pvp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lock builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock builds   Lock builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock builds
Page 1 of 1