Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalf

Re-application Empty
PostSubject: Re-application   Re-application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm

As requested, the new application form

IRL Name: John

Offline activities: Guitaring (yes, that's a word...really), football, watching old episodes of Red Dwarf..

Character Name: Nalfien

Race: Troll

Class: Mage (Fire)

Please give us a little bed-time story, what about your character, from the days it was born?: Born into slavery, young Nalfien was forced to toil the fields day and night by his cruel masters. Taken under the wing of an older and wiser troll called Darticus (due to his extraordinary ability at darts), Nalfien was taught in the ways of voodoo magic and eventually became adept at conjuring fire and wielding it as a weapon. Many years passed by and Darticus became too old to work in the fields, so Nalfien wrote a letter to his masters asking for the old troll to be released from slavery. Unfortunately Darticus passed away before he could be set free so when a group of soldiers appeared before Nalfien one day asking "where is Darticus, for he shall be a free troll" Nalfien saw his opportunity and replied "I am Darticus". Fortunately for Nalfien none of the other slaves were there to make a similar claim and therefore he was allowed to leave the field he had worked on for so many years...

Stories are not my strong point as i'm sure you can tell Smile

Please link your armoury page here:

What is your preferred PvE talent spec and why have you chosen it?: Fire - pure damage!

What are the stats used most for your class?: Intellect, Stamina

Please give notice of any offspecc gear here:

Do you intend to change specc? No

List any significant alts and give an armory link, please(name, class/spec, level):

English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency out of 10: 10

You're playing on the net, please rate your Net Connection out of 10: 10

Name your previous guilds and give a brief explanation of why you left those you spent a significant amount of time with: Epsilon. As explained in the previous application many people left and since then 25-mans have not been possible.

Why do you want to join Wraith? Your progression is in line with my gear. I haven't heard anything bad about the guild so you must be nice people

What can you offer Wraith? Comittment, and always maximum effort Smile

What do you expect from Wraith? A pleasant environment for raiding

List your primary and secondary professions(First Aid, Cooking, Fishing), please mention any notable epic or rare recipes: Skinning, Alchemy, First Aid

Which Attunements and Heroic Keys do you have?: All heroic keys, Kara

Do you own any kind of SPECIAL BOSS PREPARATIONS? (Medallion of Karabor, Resist Gear, etc) I have stamina gear for Gruul's Lair

What kind of raid experience do you have? (include any references to Pre and Post BC): Kara, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon

How do you prepare for a raid? Buy reagents, potions, food buffs, wizard oil

What addons do you use? Omen, Deadly Boss Mods

What do you dislike most about World of Warcraft?:Can't think of anything I particularly dislike

What days are you available to raid (list all)?: All days

Have you read and understood our rules, please be sure to know these: Yes

Are you willing to speak/listen on vent whenever needed? Yes. As stated in the previous app I don't have a mic atm.

Do you have any additional info you wish to share? (this is your opportunity to provide us with extra information to set you apart from other applications and cover an issue not mentioned above): Nope

Looking forward to hearing from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Re-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-application   Re-application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Nice, Thanks alot.
You did entertain me with a story about the Troll. And you have my vote, waiting for Gruknor, Crudor and Tiffa to give theirs.
Back to top Go down
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Re-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-application   Re-application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:04 pm

I really like your app and we dont have many people from england so thats another plus for me =), gear seems good and your raiding experience is on our level too.

Even tho mage class is closed im still gonna say yes, you seem commited and thats what we lack.

Tif
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Re-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-application   Re-application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Another plus for you? Lol.. Reminds me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-application   Re-application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-application
Page 1 of 1