Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for a holy priest and affl Lock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Empty
PostSubject: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 pm

About you

Name: Sven Hendriks Franssen
Sex:Male

Fluency in English (1-10) :8

Your Character

Name:Grimwitch/Grimhainlock
Class:Priest/Warlock
Sex:Female/Male
Race:Blood Elf/Undead
Talent Spec:Holy/ Sl/Sl atm but willing to go back to affliction when i'm accepted
Played time:16 days and 68 days
Link to Armory

Tell us about your experience in your class: In Healing my experience is limited Dps on Lock Is ok Did Kara, Za, Gruul, Maggy, 2 bosses TK, 4 Bosses SSC, 2 bosses in BT and 1 in MH
What alts or experience do you have with other classes?:Also have a lvl 60 druid soon to be 70
Do you intend to change spec?: If needed
Please name any current professions and skill level(also including cooking,fishing and first aid): All chars have first aid! I have ench, tailoring, leatherworking, skinning, cooking and fishing divided over the different chars.

WoW & Raiding Information

How long have you been playing World Of Warcraft?:3 years or so
What do like/dislike about World Of Warcraft?:I Like almost everything, treid other games but returned to WOW every time
What Attunments & Heroic keys do you have?: I beleive all TBC Keys and Attunments
If needed do you own any resistance/offspec gear?: Nope
How do you prepare for a raid?: Watch movies read tactics take foodbuffs elixers and pots
Which addons do you use?:Omen. Recount, Atlas Loot, Decursive
Tell us about your raiding experience(include any Pre & Post BC): See the topic experience in your class
Are you able to speak/listen on Ventrilio when required?: Yes
What days & times are you available to raid?: Depends, i work very irregular! Sometimes i can raid 4 days a week next week only 2. A average of 2 evenings a week i guess
Do you have any internet or connection issues?: Nope(Only when i'm online in hotels around the world for my work connection can be an issue sometimes but i will always inform you on my status)

About Wraith

Why do you want to join Wraith? Some friends of mine are in your guild and the raids are at a level where my last guild was when they quit
What do you expect from Wraith? Fun and progress
What can you offer Wraith? Good sense of humour dedicated player who does as told
Name your previous guild/s and a brief explanation of why you left: Disbanded
Have you read & understood all Wraith's rules & requirements?: Think so
Do you take into consideration that we are an occaisonally raiding guild & are still progressing?: Thats just what i wanna be/do
Do you have any additional information you would like to add?: I prefer to raid with my healer but will always come on Lock when needed
Back to top Go down
Lellebel
Lellebel

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Svennie Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mbyte.nl
Lellebel
Lellebel

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:37 pm

whe want him he is the best guy on the server (no afence or somthing for the others )
Smile
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 pm

Tnx Lel, i love you 2!! (No offense to Beest cause he's Huge!!)
Back to top Go down
serrine
Council
Council
serrine

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:23 am

well i say yes so welcome to the gruild
Back to top Go down
Lellebel
Lellebel

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:59 am

Jippie Smile
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 pm

welcome to wraith Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for a holy priest and affl Lock   Application for a holy priest and affl Lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for a holy priest and affl Lock
Page 1 of 1