Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nalf

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Name (IRL): John
Languages Spoken: English

Toon Name (Main): Nalfien
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire
Level: 70
Professions: Skinner 375, Alchemy 375

Do you confirm that you will not be switching spec (Healer/Tank) as this only inbalances the whole guild ?

What other guild have you been in ? And what are your reasons for leaving ? Epsilon is the only raiding guild I've been in. Nice people but unfortunately there was a mass exodus some months ago and since then it's been a struggle to get enough people to do 25-mans.

Ventrilo is a requirement on raids. Are you able to use this ? Talking is only required for raid leaders / Listening is required for Raiders. Yes, I can use it. I'm currently without a mic atm though.

Do you have the following add-ons ?
Omen Yes
CTRA (or equivalent)
Deadly Boss Mods Yes
Bigwigs Yes
X-Perl (healers only)
Pally Power (Paladins only)

What raid experience do you have ? Karazhan, ZA (the first four bosses), Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon

What preparation would you bring to raids ? Pots, Reagents, Wizard Oil, Food Buffs

Why do you want to join Wraith ? Your raid progression seems perfect for my gear, and i'm eager for the new challenge of SSC and TK

Why should Wraith accept you as a member ? I'm a comitted player, who will always give the utmost effort in every situation. I have a good attitude, and although i've yet to venture into SSC/TK i've read up on all the encounters and I think i'm ready for them Smile For me raiding is about the satisfaction of mastering an enounter, not about gear. After all when WotLK comes the gear will become obsolete but the knowledge that you defeated some of the games hardest bosses will remain.

Our guild guidlines can be found on the homepage
Have you read the guide lines on the Wraith Ranking System, Loot Distribution, Etiquette & Behavior, General Guild Guidelines, Guild Struture and Guild Bank and furthermore you understand them ? Yes
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Sorry for having to ask this, but could you re-apply with the new Apply form?
Thanks alot, we'll get back to you very soon when you re-applied.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1