Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lorianaa's Hunter Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorianaa

Lorianaa's Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Lorianaa's Hunter Application   Lorianaa's Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 pm

About you

Name: Adrian Andrč Finstad Nilsen(My full name)
Sex: Male

Fluency in English (1-10) : 9

Your Character

Name: Lorianaa
Class: Hunter
Sex: Female
Race: Orc
Talent Spec: BM / MM
Played time: 41 days 9 hours 30 minutes 50 seconds
Link to Armory: Wow-europe is down atm, but will link it when possible
Tell us about your experience in your class: Lets just say i have been trough the most possible things:P I have been in most Instances, and most Heroics, i have been in Kara, ZA. Pre Tbc: Onyxia, ZG
What alts or experience do you have with other classes?: I have a lvl 44 BE Pala
Do you intend to change spec?: No
Please name any current professions and skill level(also including cooking,fishing and first aid): I got First Aid, Skinning, LW

WoW & Raiding Information

How long have you been playing World Of Warcraft?: 2 Years this in September
What do like/dislike about World Of Warcraft?: I like the look of the Raids and the Gear looks .
What Attunments & Heroic keys do you have?: Kara Attunment, SL Key, Auchenai Heroic Key, Masters Key, Hellfire Citadel HC key, Tempest Keep KC key, D
If needed do you own any resistance/offspec gear?: No Sad
How do you prepare for a raid?: Flask's / Elixirs / Potions and Scrolls, Food for pet, Water, and Repair ofc;)
Which addons do you use?: Omen, DBM, Atlas loot, Atlas, but i will download any if needed.
Tell us about your raiding experience(include any Pre & Post BC): BC: Kara and ZA( no bosses though) and Gruul ( only first boss)
Are you able to speak/listen on Ventrilio when required?: yes
What days & times are you available to raid?: Hmm, lots of school this year, but i will be able Friday, Saturday and Sunday from i wake up, to 24:00
Do you have any internet or connection issues?: I got wireless connection, it happens sometimes that if goes crazy, but not often.

About Wraith

Why do you want to join Wraith? Because its really hard to find a good raiding guild these days, and when i read about the guild, i like the ranking system and raiding system. I am worth having in the guild, i am a nice player;)
What do you expect from Wraith? I expect that its gonna be mature, and no abusing guild.
What can you offer Wraith? I can offer my self! ^^
Name your previous guild/s and a brief explanation of why you left: Blazing Legion(people left) Nosferatu(not a good guild) Horizon ( Not a mature guild) Black Dahlia( not any mature at all!)
Have you read & understood all Wraith's rules & requirements?: Yes
Do you take into consideration that we are an occaisonally raiding guild & are still progressing?: Yes
Do you have any additional information you would like to add?: Yes, i got a friend in the guild, lvl 70 Rogue called Arvidsson;)

Thank you for taking the time to apply to us Smile we will get back to you asap

Final Note if you join Wraith after the 10th of every month, subject to approval and attendence you will not be promoted to Occasional Raider until the end of the following month. For instance: if you join on the 3rd June, the decision on your rank will be made on the 30th of June..if you join on the 15th July, the decision on your rank will not be made until the 31st August. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
serrine
Council
Council
serrine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Lorianaa's Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorianaa's Hunter Application   Lorianaa's Hunter Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:48 am

Thx for your aplication but as far as i know out hunter class is closed at this time, So its a No from me if thats the case but we do keep all our aplications incase a member of that class leaves and we'll look though our records and c if the aplicant is still interested.

thx
Back to top Go down

Lorianaa's Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1