Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application to the best guild ever:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathwar

application to the best guild ever:) Empty
PostSubject: application to the best guild ever:)   application to the best guild ever:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:11 pm

About you

Name: Henrik
Sex:male

Fluency in English (1-10) :8

Your Character

Name: Deathwarrior
Class: warrior
Sex:male
Race:tauren
Talent Spec:arms
Played time:62
Link to Armory:
Tell us about your experience in your class: i have been tanking a lot so i got the tanking gear, if you guys wants to use me as a tanker
What alts or experience do you have with other classes?: i have experience with hunters, rogues and holy paladins
Do you intend to change spec?: yes i can change whatever you guys wants me to
Please name any current professions and skill level(also including cooking,fishing and first aid): BS 375 mining 375 first aid 375

WoW & Raiding Information

How long have you been playing World Of Warcraft?: since before tbc
What do like/dislike about World Of Warcraft?: i like the adventures you get, i dislike people who always says bad things
What Attunments & Heroic keys do you have?: i am attuned to every heroic
If needed do you own any resistance/offspec gear?: no Sad
How do you prepare for a raid?: i get pots that i need for the raid
Which addons do you use?: i dont use addons but i can get them if you want me to
Tell us about your raiding experience(include any Pre & Post BC): pre tbc is from MC to NAXX as tank, tbc is kara and up to ZA
Are you able to speak/listen on Ventrilio when required?: yes i just gotta get a mic:)
What days & times are you available to raid?:almost everyday but mostly fridays and saturdays
Do you have any internet or connection issues?: no i dont got issues with internet

About Wraith

Why do you want to join Wraith? as i heard you guys are doing great raiding and because kongol is there:)
What do you expect from Wraith? i expect good raids and interesting people to get to know and have fun
What can you offer Wraith? a real push to do BT and MH done:)
Name your previous guild/s and a brief explanation of why you left: bane, left because guild was falling appart
Have you read & understood all Wraith's rules & requirements?: yes i have read and understood
Do you take into consideration that we are an occaisonally raiding guild & are still progressing?: yes
Do you have any additional information you would like to add?: if i get invited you wont regret it as i will never give up before we have made it:)

thank you for reading:)
Back to top Go down
serrine
Council
Council
serrine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   application to the best guild ever:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi Henrik

Atm we cant see any of your gear in the armoury cause the only thing u r wearing is a hat,shirt,pants and the kings defender so we would like to c ur Gear and it says you are still in "Nerf Priest" atm, so you'll have to wait till we can c ur gear and explain why you didnt say you were in Nerf Priest?

thx
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   application to the best guild ever:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Could you also please specify which spec you want to join us as?

I.e. what spec would YOU prefer to raid with us as?
Back to top Go down
https://wraithold.forumotion.com
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   application to the best guild ever:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Know this guy..
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   application to the best guild ever:) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:52 pm

sorry m8 i have to decline your application...
i been on some runs with you on 1 of my alts and didn't like what i saw....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   application to the best guild ever:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application to the best guild ever:)
Page 1 of 1