Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Warrior tank

Go down 
+2
serrine
Crudor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teebag

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Name: Jocke
Sex: male

Fluency in English (1-10) : 9

Your Character

Name: Threatoz
Class: Warrior
Sex: Male
Race: Tauren
Talent Spec: 12/5/44
Played time: 108 days
Link to Armory:
Tell us about your experience in your class: Ill take and hold aggro on 1 or more mobs extremly good, been tanking all way up to BT and still loving it!
What alts or experience do you have with other classes?: 70 resto shaman geared up to MH, im a very exp player on healing and tanking, i understand my dudy and dont need to be told twice when it comes to stuffs i havent already done, so i dont slow anyone down..
Do you intend to change spec?: only if guild want me to, my tanking specc atm is awesome in raids, most ppls think its "not a raid specc" but i have had any probs with it or anyone in end game raids so.
Please name any current professions and skill level(also including cooking,fishing and first aid): Engineering 375. Master Exilir 375. Cooking 375. fishing 375. first aid 375.

WoW & Raiding Information

How long have you been playing World Of Warcraft?: 4 year
What do like/dislike about World Of Warcraft?: Like pve, tanking instances, meet new exp players..
What Attunments & Heroic keys do you have?: All
If needed do you own any resistance/offspec gear?: I got full natur, frost, fire, arcane res gears, i got very decent gear for DPS specc aswell.. Every single item fully enchanted and socked
How do you prepare for a raid?: i allways bring Stam/hit food, agailiy and Def elixirs, Flask of Fort, and Adamintit shapening stones for raids.
Which addons do you use?: all nessesary raid / personal addons
Tell us about your raiding experience(include any Pre & Post BC): cleared all instance up to AQ40, and in TBC up to BT, playing both tank, dps and healer
Are you able to speak/listen on Ventrilio when required?: Yes
What days & times are you available to raid?: Everyday but unfortunaly not friday and saturday,
Do you have any internet or connection issues?: Ive never got any issues with my connection untill 2 weeks ago, my internet can totaly just get inactive and can take about 5mins to hours before i get it back but it doesnt happen everyday, its wrong with my supplier and they said their working on it so hopefully they fix it very soon..

About Wraith

Why do you want to join Wraith? Tbh ive never herd of Wraith but sounds like a cool exp guild that wanna make some raiding progress.
What do you expect from Wraith? To welcome me and hopefully give me some time to raid
What can you offer Wraith? A nice member with good attitude and much exp and insane tanking
Name your previous guild/s and a brief explanation of why you left: Fortitude, i love them all but things changes u know.
Have you read & understood all Wraith's rules & requirements?: Yepp
Do you take into consideration that we are an occaisonally raiding guild & are still progressing?: yepp and i would like to help u get the raiding progress up.
Do you have any additional information you would like to add?: i would be very happy if u guys would give me a try and hopefully i get the status as member some day Smile , GL and Best regards / Teebag
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-18

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 pm

We've talked in game, I've seen your gear, I'm happy to say yes. Will wait for feedback from other officers though
Back to top Go down
https://wraithold.forumotion.com
serrine
Council
Council
serrine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-26

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 am

Well for some reason i cant get to the armoury page keep getting a lvl 16 Pally :/ but cru has seen ur gear so that should be fine, just to let u know we r still doing TK/SSC,MH and trying BT if ur happy to tank at the lvl then I'm happy to say Yes
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 am

lol... http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=Threatoz&searchType=characters it lists 2 chars with the same name....... 1 indeed a 70 warrior... the 2nd a 16 pally.
perhaps a spelling error? or armory is f@#$ again ( probably the latter )
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 pm

His gear is good enough.. Don't worry about that.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-28

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:22 pm

lol Teebag :p
Back to top Go down
arvidsson

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-08

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:12 pm

teebag aint that a name from prisonbreak ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Warrior tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior tank   70 Warrior tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Warrior tank
Page 1 of 1