Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joining wraith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spliser

joining wraith Empty
PostSubject: joining wraith   joining wraith Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Name (IRL): Jesper Josefsson
Languages Spoken: swedish/english

Toon Name (Main): Spliser
Class: Mage
Spec: Arcane/fire atm (will respecc very soon 2 real raid specc)
Level: 70
Professions: Ench(low skilled)/ Tailor (almost maxed)

I have been in the guild called nagastolemybike, but i lefted couse they was slacking hard.... they went 4 kara at 8pm and we had downed cruator at 01.00. For me it seems 2 take 2 long 2 just down cruator on that time... on that time i think more like prince almost done if you skip neatherspite and NB. thats the reason i lefted that guild.

My raid experiance goes up 2 kara/gruul/maggy/ZA i have downed all bosses in all those raids (but not on this char, was on my main that i dont play on enymore). even if i havet done TK/SSC/MT i will learn fast and will listen and tell raid leader if i got questons.

When raid is coming up and i shall just get there i go 2 AH and buy pots 4 spell dmg and mana reg and mana pots and so on... will get what i need 4 a raid if we shall say so.

i want 2 join this guild couse of i wanna go 2 harder raids when i got better gear and i hope i wil have good gear enought 4 ZA really soon. think maybe i can go it now. Can be fun 2 learn the harder raids and i wanna do it with a good guild that knows what they are doing.

i think you guys will accept me as a member couse i wanna have fun when i plays WoW not borther other players with trubble and im kind 2 ppl and helps out if i can.
maybe some1 need a portal then will i just say shall just finish this quest or Im omw 2 ya now Very Happy

Here is all you wanted 2 know about me... I hope this will be enought, If you wanna know something more just /w me in game and ask me. Cya around m8s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-18

joining wraith Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining wraith   joining wraith Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:04 pm

As Discussed with Gruknor in game, we will be declining ur application.
Back to top Go down
https://wraithold.forumotion.com

joining wraith
Page 1 of 1