Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylanas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov) Empty
PostSubject: Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov)   Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey guys and girls just a quick post about my computer problems yesterday evening

First off all i hope everything went smoothly further on and that you all had a pleasant raiding experience where much was learned and had a fun new experiences

About my computer issues, it seems like my computer completely broke down and i don’t know when I will be able to have it fixed (that was also obviously the reason for me to keep dc'ing and after a while not coming back at all, again my apologies for that.)

Further more, I hope you could find a replacement for me and that my absence during the dc's etc didn't cause too much delay.

Regards,

Syl

PS: currently installing wow on my laptop which should be doable so C ya asap ^_<
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov)   Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 pm

well that's bad news m8... or in the words of crudor and yellow... hope it's not a dell lol! lol!

the experiance however was : super fun!!! we did well in there Smile and hope to him down the next try.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays raid (mh) (syl's pov)
Page 1 of 1