Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julenisse vacational trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julenisse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Julenisse vacational trip Empty
PostSubject: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Hey everyone

Yes you guessed right, you will eventually get rid off me for some days Razz Going on a trip down to Oslo to watch a footballmatch between my regions pride, and city team Very Happy

I'm still thinking of bringing my laptop, or leaving wow at home Razz that'll be figured out soon;) atleast i get some better internet down there Razz

Anyways, the stay is from the upcomming Friday (22. July) till Tuesday (29. July) So i'll be missing 2 maybe 3 raids during this time:( but that is only if i decide to leave wow back home, and thats the most likely thing to happen, because atm i have motivation problems... and after yesterdays cut of the line, i barely couldn't get myself to log on my bank char this morning xD so i want some off time Razz

This have been my only vacation alternative this year Razz so wish me luck Very Happy and hope i dont get lost in the BIG city of Oslo:P
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mocca

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Welcome to the BIG city then Smile

I will keep the internet warm for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Julenisse

PostSubject: Re: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Appreciate that Very Happy
but.. i wont be dragging my laptop with me Sad
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 am

Have a nice time buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mocca

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 am

Should you feel that you need some internett, just call Smile
Back to top Go down
Julenisse

PostSubject: Re: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 am

aye i will Razz internet is always useful when you need shit downloaded Smile or you need to play some wow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julenisse vacational trip   Julenisse vacational trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julenisse vacational trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wraith :: Things and Stuff :: General Information-
Jump to: