Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My DC/internet problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julenisse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-25

My DC/internet problem Empty
PostSubject: My DC/internet problem   My DC/internet problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:41 pm

As Mostly of the raiding guildmembers are aware of already.. i have a HUGE DC/internet problem when i'm at home raiding Razz I don't really know what the cause of it is... but i have a strong gutfeeling that it is our über 1337 700 kb per sec line xD And it causes me to DC whenever i enter combat mostly

Another fact is that in this shithole i'm living in for the summer, there is no possibility to get faster and better internet, because that we're were one of the last houses to get broadband, which means we're one of the last houses on the broadband line... which again means that we're getting the shitiest speed Razz the line was originally 1/2 mb per sec, but our provider suggested that turning it down to 700 was gonna speed it up =/

This problem wont be fixed for me, until i move back to the place i live during the school year, and thats around 20th of August... so meanwhile, i'll try to attend as much raids as i can... but i don't feel like much use though Sad but since the attendance in the summerbreak seems quite low as it is, i'm gonna attend whenever i can as usual Very Happy
cheers
Back to top Go down
Julenisse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My DC/internet problem   My DC/internet problem Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:17 pm

A cheer up in my direction Smile I've been pushing my parents to try check out possibilities to chance provider for the internet, i also did some research.. And it's possible (for a amount of money + aprox. double of what we pay in Nok/per month by now) to get linked into the network that the local/national Fishing dock company uses atm..

If my parents decide to say yes to the offer, that means no more crappy internet for me Very Happy /cheer
Back to top Go down
Rambam
Rambam

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My DC/internet problem   My DC/internet problem Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm

sounds good m8. Hope u get lucky on the decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My DC/internet problem   My DC/internet problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My DC/internet problem
Page 1 of 1