Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My time has gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:35 am

SiS was really my second home,but unfortunatelly i can't say same about Wraith now.I don't feel nice playing with some guildies but i not gonna blame anyone,may be it's only me.
2 someone who can think "Bas geared up and left":
I was in SiS since september 2007,here was atleast 2 waves when we recruit peeps they geared up and left.I not only geared myself in raids, all who was in raids have same chance on loot.Second thing is that i not gonnna play my lock anymore,i gonna still gear up and play my pala who didn't receive any loot in raids so i feel free from all discussies about it.
So gl here mates.
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Gl basil, gonna miss you

You put alot of effort in SiS and aswel in wraith to make things work.
Sadly you choose your pally as new main so the drop to deadwood was inevetable.
I can't say you were only here for the loot, that would be the last thing to come to mind, if ever.

To leave a char after player him for 3 years... yes it is unevitable to play a new role, and be happy in that.

Hope to see you around sometime bud.
Back to top Go down
Julenisse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-25

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Very very sad to see you leave mate:( you have been one of the greatest member both SiS and Wraith have had... you gotta find the place where you bellong, and you can call home. It's sad that it's not Wraith atm, but only you would know and only you should be the person to decide

The best of luck to you mate:D and i hope you will find a place more fit for you

And i don't think anyone will think of Bas as one who only got geared up and left... You've given more than you've taken
Back to top Go down
Kralar
Council
Council

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2007-12-19

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:02 am

Well Bas,

I am sad to see you leave but this decision totally baffles me. We had this discussion last week and none of this "some guildies" was ever raised with me.

As far as I am concerned this is all down to the spec change...I attempted to negotiate this with you to get your punishment, but gave you the opportunity to work hard to get it back.

You have to also bear in mind that guildies passed on enchanting stuff so you could get it, not to say you didnt earn it - but it teaches me not to put all of our eggs in one basket.

Overall I would say I am hugely disappointed in you and your actions; not that I wish you any ill but needless to say, I ain't happy one bit.

That's all I have to say on this topic.
Back to top Go down

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:29 am

Kralar wrote:
Well Bas,

I am sad to see you leave but this decision totally baffles me. We had this discussion last week and none of this "some guildies" was ever raised with me.

As far as I am concerned this is all down to the spec change...I attempted to negotiate this with you to get your punishment, but gave you the opportunity to work hard to get it back.
Don't mix this Kral.Not sure can u understand it,but happiness not in loot.And anyway from all bosses, that we try and kill, my pala need nothing.U can check armory if u interested.
Kralar wrote:

You have to also bear in mind that guildies passed on enchanting stuff so you could get it, not to say you didnt earn it - but it teaches me not to put all of our eggs in one basket.
I awaiting something like this from u.Special Kralar's invention "Bas stole enchants".Kral are u really so fool?If u speak about one Kara run when i received Mongoose and Aran's enchant,it was also 2 enchnters here if i not mistaken-Therean and Alysia.They don't have 375 enchanting so this enchants will be useless anyway for them.U wud prefer that Wolfie,Ohpari,Beest,Tiffa or whoever else don't have Mongoose only cos Jorrie's or Tiffa's alt don't have 375 enchanting?
Am i evere asked anyone for gold for enchants?Wolfie,Tiffa?How many gold i steal from u?
I gonna said tht as i made all enchants for free for Wolfie and other ex-guildies i can still do it for free.Happiness not in money,Kral.
Kralar wrote:

Overall I would say I am hugely disappointed in you and your actions; not that I wish you any ill but needless to say, I ain't happy one bit.

That's all I have to say on this topic.
Ty Kral.After your post i just feel that i didn't mistaken when decide to leave.
Back to top Go down
Crudor
Admin
Admin
Crudor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-18

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 pm

I've avoided posting here until tonight, but with the ZA run I feel i should, I agree fully with Kralar's sentiments.

Te only reason i see that you elft is that you wanted to change main and weren't ahppy that you wouldn't get special treatment.

100% selfish decision.

Anyhoo, that's my mini-rant over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wraithold.forumotion.com
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-28

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 pm

id just like to say i didnt care about the enchants, as i said in raid i would have passed for bas anyway seen as there not much use for me as i dont have maxed ench skill.
i think its quite ignorant too that bas assumed i had a problem with this even after i said its no problem at all for him to take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My time has gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: My time has gone   My time has gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My time has gone
Page 1 of 1