Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next two weeks.

Go down 
+3
gruknor
smotko
Ohpari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohpari

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:15 am

For the next two weeks (counting this one too) and will not be able to attend as many raids as i have been doing so far. The reason is that i currently working late night shifts meaning that i wont be back before 30min - 1hour after the raids have started.

On a futher note.

I know that my humor and jokes are the best and that someone might feel insulted by what i say or how i behave. This is not what i want to do,my goal is to try to make people make a little "lol" everynow and then during chats,raid etc. But if you feel insulted by what i say or how i behave dont be afraid to tell me,because i mean any harm in what I say. It`s all jokes,silly jokes but still a joke.
So please,tell me if i cross the line.

Also.. As some of you have seen i tend to pick my "targets" to "play" with. If you feel that I have treated you badly by making fun of things with you that you don't find funny at all or that you dont want to be one of my "targets" simply tell me, I dont want to make this personal or pull it so far.

So in other words..Find my humor and jokes offensive or insulting,tell me and ill stop.

Ohpari.
Back to top Go down
Ohpari

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:15 am

Ohpari wrote:
For the next two weeks (counting this one too) and will not be able to attend as many raids as i have been doing so far. The reason is that i currently working late night shifts meaning that i wont be back before 30min - 1hour after the raids have started.

On a futher note.

I know that my humor and jokes arent the best and that someone might feel insulted by what i say or how i behave. This is not what i want to do,my goal is to try to make people make a little "lol" everynow and then during chats,raid etc. But if you feel insulted by what i say or how i behave dont be afraid to tell me,because i mean any harm in what I say. It`s all jokes,silly jokes but still a joke.
So please,tell me if i cross the line.

Allsow..As some of you have seen i tend to pick my "targets" to "play" with. If you feel that I have treated you badly by making fun of things with you that you dont find funny at all or that you dont want to be one of my "targets" simply tell me, I dont want to make this personal or pull it so far.

So in other words..Find my humor and jokes offensive or insulting,tell me and ill stop.

Ohpari.
Back to top Go down
Ohpari

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 am

Read the second post,fixed a typo saying that my humor aint the best..
Back to top Go down
smotko
smotko

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 am

You silly cow.
Back to top Go down
gruknor
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
gruknor

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 pm

deffo Razz
Back to top Go down
Ohpari

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Cant i edit post? because there is a few typos there which is really bad..like the one "i mean any harm in what I say." was meant to be I mean NO harm.
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:21 pm

Oh I don't mind your jokes, I'm one of your targets and I lol very often. Although I tend to play along. x]
Back to top Go down
Tiffa
Admin
Admin
Tiffa

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:48 pm

You dont offend me! : D i think your funny, deffo lighten up some raids imo, and even if you did insult me id probably laugh and agree, so win win =]
Back to top Go down
Kralar
Council
Council

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Either way,

There are a lot of different humours in guild, as long as its not unacceptable. What is unacceptable is rascism etc, (unless its the French)..

Sure we may fun of ourselves, countries, guildies and stuff but generally it is all kept light-hearted.

Soggy biscuit anyone ?
Back to top Go down
Julenisse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Kralar wrote:
What is unacceptable is rascism etc, (unless its the French)..

Or and ppl from Iceland Very Happy
Can't remember if theres any1 from Iceland in the guild..
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King
Dignity

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Quote :
Soggy biscuit anyone ?

I'm sure either Kongol, Bloods or Gruk will have a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next two weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next two weeks.   Next two weeks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next two weeks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wraith :: Things and Stuff :: General Information-
Jump to: